Start recruiting the easy way.
Minimise the cost
Our starter package includes:
- Preparation of a fully optimised job advert
- Advertising on UK job boards for 28 days
- Social Media promotion
- CV Screening service
- Access to our Applicant Tracking System
- Interview guide full of tips and advice
Maximise your time
Our most popular package includes:
- All of the Start1 services
- Amendments to advert
- Reposting of advert to increase visibility
- Telephone interviews of up to 10 applicants
- Telephone interview report
- Recommendations for interview stage
Widen the audience
Our advanced package includes:
- All of Start1 and Start2 services
- Proactive searches on CV databases
- Approaching passive candidates
- Organising company interviews
- Planning interview structure and questions
- Managing feedback and rejections
Why Key Start?
With Key Start, you pay a fixed fee for your recruitment campaign, regardless of how many vacancies you have for the same role.
Instead of working on a per hire fee we offer a fixed fee service to make it easier for businesses to budget for recruitment.
Everything is covered with one flat fee.
- No setup costs
- No additional charges
- No percentage fees
- No agency fees
- No long term contract
- No job board costs.
Send us the details of your vacancy and we’ll complete an optimised job advert for you. Once approved we’ll advertise your role for 28 days.
We use UK online recruitment sites to help you reach a wider candidate pool and use social media to promote your vacancy and maximise exposure.
You’ll be able to view every application in our Applicant Tracking System but to save you time we’ll screen all CVs and highlight the most suitable applicants for you.
We’ve put together different packages depending on your individual requirement but if you’re not sure which is best suited to you then get in touch.
Our Key Start packages provide a popular alternative to traditional recruitment packages and to date we have been successful in filling 98% of vacancies for our Key Start clients.
Recruitment is made easy with Key Start so contact us today to get started.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
19th June 2018
Protecting candidate data during and after recruitment
We’re sure, like us, you’ve been overloaded with e... Read more
24th May 2018
Benefits of recruiting a diverse workforce
If you are discriminating or you only attract a ce... Read more
21st April 2018
5 changes employers need to know about
Employment law is always changing, making it diffi... Read more