Start recruiting the easy way.
Minimise the cost
Our starter package includes:
- Preparation of a fully optimised job advert
- Advertising on UK job boards for 28 days
- Social Media promotion
- CV Screening service
- Access to our Applicant Tracking System
- Interview guide full of tips and advice
Maximise your time
Our most popular package includes:
- All of the Start1 services
- Amendments to advert
- Reposting of advert to increase visibility
- Telephone interviews of up to 10 applicants
- Telephone interview report
- Recommendations for interview stage
Widen the audience
Our advanced package includes:
- All of Start1 and Start2 services
- Proactive searches on CV databases
- Approaching passive candidates
- Organising company interviews
- Planning interview structure and questions
- Managing feedback and rejections
Why Key Start?
With Key Start, you pay a fixed fee for your recruitment campaign, regardless of how many vacancies you have for the same role.
Instead of working on a per hire fee we offer a fixed fee service to make it easier for businesses to budget for recruitment.
Everything is covered with one flat fee.
- No setup costs
- No additional charges
- No percentage fees
- No agency fees
- No long term contract
- No job board costs.
Send us the details of your vacancy and we’ll complete an optimised job advert for you. Once approved we’ll advertise your role for 28 days.
We use UK online recruitment sites to help you reach a wider candidate pool and use social media to promote your vacancy and maximise exposure.
You’ll be able to view every application in our Applicant Tracking System but to save you time we’ll screen all CVs and highlight the most suitable applicants for you.
We’ve put together different packages depending on your individual requirement but if you’re not sure which is best suited to you then get in touch.
Our Key Start packages provide a popular alternative to traditional recruitment packages and to date we have been successful in filling 98% of vacancies for our Key Start clients.
Recruitment is made easy with Key Start so contact us today to get started.
- Buyer / Purchasing Coordinator - Leeds £18,000-£22,000 depending on level of purchasing experience. Read more...
- Finance Assistant - Leeds £20,000-£23,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
- Project Engineer (Air Conditioning / Ventilation) - Leeds £30,000-£45,000 dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
1st November 2017
Do you have a basic HR policy in place?
Although most businesses have a basic understandin... Read more
23rd October 2017
Job Searching: How to Learn from Rejection
The chances of landing the first job you apply for... Read more
9th October 2017
The "human" aspect of human resources
Our guest blog this month is from Lyn Creasey ay L... Read more