Start recruiting the easy way.
Reduce your recruitment costs
Our entry level package includes:
- Prepare a web optimised job advert
- Advertise on UK Job Boards for 28 days
- Promote your vacancy on Social Media
- Screen all applications
- Review CV's in an Applicant Tracking Portal
- Receive an Interview Guide full of tips
Save time in creating a shortlist
Our most popular package includes:
- All of the Start 1 features
- Make amendments to advert
- Repost the advert to increase visibility
- Telephone interview up to 10 applicants
- Receive interview report for candidates
- Provide recommendations for interview
Manage recruitment efficiently
Our advanced package includes:
- All of Start 1 & 2 features
- Telephone interview unlimited candidates
- Organise and coordinate company interviews
- Receive a structured Interview Plan
- Coordinate feedback and manage job offers
- Reference checking offered candidates
Why Key Start?
With Key Start, you pay a fixed fee for your recruitment campaign, regardless of how many vacancies you have for the same role.
Instead of working on a per hire fee we offer a fixed fee service to make it easier for businesses to budget for recruitment.
Everything is covered with one flat fee.
- No setup costs
- No additional charges
- No percentage fees
- No agency fees
- No long term contract
- No job board costs.
Send us the details of your vacancy and we’ll complete an optimised job advert for you. Once approved we’ll advertise your role for 28 days.
We use UK online recruitment sites to help you reach a wider candidate pool and use social media to promote your vacancy and maximise exposure.
You’ll be able to view every application in our Applicant Tracking Portal but to save you time we’ll screen all CVs and highlight the most suitable applicants for you.
We’ve put together different packages depending on your individual requirement but if you’re not sure which is best suited to you then get in touch.
Our Key Start packages provide a popular alternative to traditional recruitment packages and to date we have been successful in filling 91% of vacancies for our Key Start clients.
Recruitment is made easy with Key Start so contact us today to get started.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
2nd August 2022
Is your workplace benefits package working for you?
At a time when many sectors are not only still dea... Read more
4th July 2022
6 signs of stress in the workplace and how to help
In the first year of the pandemic, looking after e... Read more
7th June 2022
Why graduates are good for SMEs and SMEs are good for graduates
Have you been put off hiring a graduate in the pas... Read more