Sales Coordinator /Cross Green Industrial Estate, Leeds
- £16,000 per annum,
- Permanent, Full-time
Due to expansion plans, our client is looking to recruit a proactive Sales Coordinator to join their growing distribution company on Cross Green Industrial Estate just outside Leeds City Centre. You will join a friendly team and be responsible for handling incoming enquiries along with making proactive calls to existing and lapsed customers. This role would suit a customer focused individual who is looking for an office based role where they can develop their skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting the external sales team with administration and following up on leads
- Offering a hassle-free service to customers, developing long-term relationships
- Handling incoming enquiries by telephone and email
- Assisting with marketing campaigns, following up on promotions
- Working with an extensive product base, developing good product knowledge
- Provide quotes, check stock availability and maximise sales
- Negotiating prices to secure larger orders
- Process orders onto Sage, ensuring details are entered accurately
- Liaise with warehouse and despatch to ensure orders are delivered on time
- Liaise with purchasing to ensure any urgent or abnormal orders can be met
- Being accountable to ensure all associated administration is carried out
- Resolving order discrepancies, ensuring the customer is dealt with positively
- Working as part of a team, providing support to other departments when required
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in Sales and or Customer Service is required
- Good administration skills and able to work with attention to detail
- Professional communication skills and customer focused
- You will be a team player and have a helpful attitude
- Well organised with the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Good standard of education ideally with 2 A Levels or equivalent
- IT Literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Salary: circa £16,000 per annum
- Location: Cross Green Industrial Estate, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Own transport preferred due to location/limited public transport
Experience is required for this role and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. Please apply with an up to date, well presented CV.
This is a permanent role and Key Appointments (UK) Limited is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency in connection with this position. At Key Appointments we guarantee to confirm receipt of your application within 48 hours. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days after your confirmation receipt, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Office Manager / Bookkeeper - Otley, Leeds £23,000-£28,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Financial Services Administrator / Paraplanner - Wakefield dependent on experience. Read more...
- Recruitment Advisor (part-time) - Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds £28,000 per annum (pro-rata). Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th January 2018
10 Top Tips for finding that dream job
new year usually means a new start for a lot of pe... Read more
2nd January 2018
How to conduct effective appraisals
Once you have the right people, you’ll want to ret... Read more
15th December 2017
Are you managing poor performance?
Many managers find it difficult to address poor pe... Read more