HVAC Design Engineer /Leeds
- £35,000-£45,000 dependent on experience,
- Permanent, Full-time
We are looking for a HVAC Design Engineer for this niche provider of product cooling, air conditioning and ventilation systems to Food and Drink producers in the UK. The job would entail the design of a wide range of variable products and systems covering all facets of HVACR design.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience + Car
As lead design engineer on projects, you will be responsible for delivering all design elements from concept to handover. You will be operating within an established contract team and will need to project manage suppliers and sub-contractors. You will also be required to liaise with clients to ensure compliance with all relevant standards and specifications.
To be considered, you will ideally have the following skills and experience;
- A minimum engineering qualification to HND or degree level
- Demonstrable experience gained in a similar role
Relevant technical design experience including; Load calculation - Air distribution system and fan selection - Water distribution systems - Refrigeration systems - Steam distribution systems - Control systems including BMS and PLC
- Use of industry standard design and selection software
- Work well within a team with minimal supervision
- A full UK drivers licence as regular travel to client sites anywhere in the UK will be required
The company has a 40year history of delivering projects and has recently embarked on a 5year expansion plan to grow and develop the business. Candidates can grow and develop with the business with potential to take leading management roles within the business going forward.
The position offers scope for real job satisfaction in being able take on a wide variety of client problems and be responsible for delivering quality working solutions often requiring a novel approach. For the right person with energy, enthusiasm and confidence then the role offers a great opportunity in a growing business.
Please apply with an up to date CV outlining your suitability for the role.
At Key Appointments, we will confirm receipt of your CV by email within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future advertised roles.
- PA to Headmaster - Yeadon, Leeds £30,000-£35,000 per annum. Read more...
- Internal Account Manager - Chemicals - Leeds, West Yorkshire Competitive Salary dependent on experience. Read more...
- Trainee Sales Account Manager - Cross Green Industrial Estate, Leeds £16,000-£17,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
20th February 2018
Top 10 tips for conducting productive telephone interviews
Telephone interviews can be very beneficial in the... Read more
23rd January 2018
How to recruit the right people
Now the festive period is over and we are settling... Read more
16th January 2018
10 Top Tips for finding that dream job
new year usually means a new start for a lot of pe... Read more