HR Advisor /Home Based
- £20,000 - £24,000 pro rata,
We have a superb opportunity for a part-time HR Advisor to join a well-established Yorkshire based company.
The successful candidate will seamlessly fit into a friendly team and support the Managing Director and HR Consultant as well as dealing directly with clients on occasion. You must be commercially focused, fast paced, able meet deadlines with quick turnarounds and with a good eye for detail.
You must also be super organised and able to prioritise; you know the usual HR thing about juggling balls? You’ll know your stuff.
This is a home-based role and would be an ideal opportunity for an individual looking to progress a career in HR and gain experience and knowledge.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Providing quality advice in relation to HR Policies and Procedures, ensuring compliance with all areas of employment legislation
- Developing and issuing staff contracts and handbooks, policies, procedures and issuing employee letters
- Advising on Grievance, Disciplinary, Absence Management and Performance Management.
- Support HR Consultants in relation to complex Employee Relations issues.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and tasks as and when required
- Responsible for preparing and amending confidential information concerning employees contained within the Human Resources systems.
- Liaising via telephone / email with clients
Experience and skills required;
- Previous HR experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong ICT skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible yet reliable.
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Full training will be given with regular ongoing support
· Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 pro rata dependant on experience
· Location: Home based, Yorkshire
· Part-time hours – flexible
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this role. We are looking to conduct interviews for this role ASAP.
Experience is required for this role and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- PA to Headmaster - Yeadon, Leeds £30,000-£35,000 per annum. Read more...
- Internal Account Manager - Chemicals - Leeds, West Yorkshire Competitive Salary dependent on experience. Read more...
- Trainee Sales Account Manager - Cross Green Industrial Estate, Leeds £16,000-£17,000 per annum, dependent on experience. Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
20th February 2018
Top 10 tips for conducting productive telephone interviews
Telephone interviews can be very beneficial in the... Read more
23rd January 2018
How to recruit the right people
Now the festive period is over and we are settling... Read more
16th January 2018
10 Top Tips for finding that dream job
new year usually means a new start for a lot of pe... Read more