HR Advisor /Yorkshire
- £20,000 - £24,000 pro rata,
We have a superb opportunity for a part-time HR Advisor to join a well-established Yorkshire based company, working from home on a temporary to permanent basis.
The successful candidate will seamlessly fit into our lively and friendly team and support the Managing Director and HR Consultant as well as dealing directly with our clients on occasion. You must be commercially focused, fast paced, able meet deadlines with quick turnarounds and with a good eye for detail.
You must also be super organised and able to prioritise; you know the usual HR thing about juggling balls? You’ll know your stuff.
This is a home-based role and would be an ideal opportunity for an individual looking to progress a career in HR and gain experience and knowledge.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Providing quality advice in relation to HR Policies and Procedures, ensuring compliance with all areas of employment legislation
- Developing and issuing staff contracts and handbooks, policies, procedures and issuing employee letters
- Advising on Grievance, Disciplinary, Absence Management and Performance Management.
- Support HR Consultants in relation to complex Employee Relations issues.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and tasks as and when required
- Responsible for preparing and amending confidential information concerning employees contained within the Human Resources systems.
- Liaising via telephone / email with clients
Experience and skills required;
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong ICT skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible yet reliable.
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- Full training will be given with regular ongoing support
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 pro rata dependant on experience
Location: Home based, Yorkshire
Hours: Flexible part-time hours
Details: Temp to perm position
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this role. We are looking to conduct interviews for this role ASAP.
Experience is required for this role and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th September 2017
Get more from your team through effective coaching
Coaching can be an extremely effective tool for de... Read more
1st August 2017
Are you a manager or a leader?
During most of the 20th century, management was a... Read more
10th July 2017
Key Appointments is celebrating!
After eight years of placing talented candidates i... Read more