3.5 tonne Multi Drop Driver /Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £20,500 per annum,
We are looking for 3.5 tonne multi-drop Drivers for a growing parcel collection and delivery company in Leeds. You will ideally have previous multi-drop driving experience and have no more than 3 points on your licence.
The company has a reputation for high standards of customer service therefore Drivers must also be reliable, punctual and have a positive attitude.
- £20,500 per annum
- £1,000 per annum in bonus (paid twice yearly)
- Hours: Monday to Friday / 6am-5pm, (1 hour lunch)
- Overtime available on Saturdays
- Carrying out 60-80 drops per day
- Routes planned within postcode areas
- Drops in Leeds postcodes
Experience and skills required;
- Ideally you will have previous driving experience in a multi-drop environment
- A positive attitude and great work ethic is just as important
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential – maximum 3pts
- You will be in good health and be able to maintain energy throughout the day
- A polite and pleasant attitude is also required
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this role.
Experience is required for this role and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
- Office Manager / Bookkeeper - Otley, Leeds £23,000-£28,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Financial Services Administrator / Paraplanner - Wakefield dependent on experience. Read more...
- Recruitment Advisor (part-time) - Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds £28,000 per annum (pro-rata). Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th January 2018
10 Top Tips for finding that dream job
new year usually means a new start for a lot of pe... Read more
2nd January 2018
How to conduct effective appraisals
Once you have the right people, you’ll want to ret... Read more
15th December 2017
Are you managing poor performance?
Many managers find it difficult to address poor pe... Read more