Tuesday 6th June '17
Customer Service Representative /
- Leeds -
- £16,000 Yearly
Rebecca is an outgoing and personable customer service professional. With proven ability of developing rapport quickly, Rebecca would be an asset to any customer service team. Having worked in the travel industry for the past couple of years and financial services prior to that, you can be confident that enquiries will be dealt with thoroughly and complaints can be settled quickly.
* Highly developed Customer Service skills
* Complaint handling and negotiation
* Ability to establish and build rapport
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and internal databases
* Good work ethic and stable work history
* Good standard of education
* Immediately available
Rebecca is immediately available after returning from working abroad and is looking for a role and company where she can start to build a long-term career. Wither her own transport, Rebecca is able to commute to anywhere in Leeds.
If you would like further information about Rebecca, please contact us via our website or call 0844 5044666.
Leave your details here and we will get in touch. Please complete all fields.
- Office Manager / Bookkeeper - Otley, Leeds £23,000-£28,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Financial Services Administrator / Paraplanner - Wakefield dependent on experience. Read more...
- Recruitment Advisor (part-time) - Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds £28,000 per annum (pro-rata). Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th January 2018
10 Top Tips for finding that dream job
new year usually means a new start for a lot of pe... Read more
2nd January 2018
How to conduct effective appraisals
Once you have the right people, you’ll want to ret... Read more
15th December 2017
Are you managing poor performance?
Many managers find it difficult to address poor pe... Read more