Tuesday 6th June '17
Technical Sales Manager /
- York -
- £45,000 Yearly
From a Technical background, Justin is a Sales Manager with a consultative style. Specialising in Capital Equipment/Technical Sales and operating independently throughout Europe, Justin is accustomed to selling directly to Blue Chip clients and also locating, training and motivating local Agents/Distributors.
* Products - High Pressure Oil-Free Compressors and Injection - moulded caps & closures
* Markets selling to predominantly the Food & Drinks sector
* Biggest Achievement - Finalising a deal with Coca Cola worth 1m
* New Business investigated and targeted new/developing markets
* Aftersales co-ordinated an after-sales service for spare parts and service contracts
* Key Account Management managing accounts for Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Interbrew, Heineken, Nestle, Danone, Procter & Gamble
* Targets/KPIs - setting and monitoring targets for both volume of sales and gross margins
* Languages - Fluent in German and French languages
Justins recent experience has been in the chemicals sector and he is now looking to return to a role selling Technical Equipment. Living in York, Justin is happy to travel as the role requires and is looking for a company that is forward thinking and constantly making improvements to their products.
For a full breakdown of Justins skill set and experience, please request a copy of his CV.
Leave your details here and we will get in touch. Please complete all fields.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
21st April 2018
5 changes employers need to know about
Employment law is always changing, making it diffi... Read more
3rd April 2018
Is lack of interview feedback damaging your employer brand?
For candidates, job interviews are like walking a... Read more
7th March 2018
Which interview techniques are right for your business?
Once you have clarified the role, advertised the p... Read more