Vehicle Technician /Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- £28,000 per annum,
- Permanent, Full-time
We are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join a friendly team at a growing independent garage which carries out vehicle repairs, servicing and MOT’s at their purpose-built service centre in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
As Vehicle Technician, you will join an enthusiastic team and work in a varied role carrying out servicing and repairs on all makes of vehicles including cars and vans. You must be a team player, have at least 4 years’ experience and a positive can-do attitude.
The company has a reputation for high standards of quality and customer service therefore you must be reliable, punctual and have a positive attitude towards your work.
- Carry out minor and major mechanical repairs
- Daily duties to undertake repair of vehicles as required
- Service vehicles as required
- Execute diagnostics across vehicle systems with an insight to repair faults mechanically or electrically
- Confidently discuss customer concerns
Experience and skills required;
- Must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must hold qualifications in City & Guilds 1,2,3 or be NVQ Qualified
- MOT Tester would be a great advantage but not essential
- Full UK driving licence required
- Must have a punctual and reliable work ethic
- You will be in good health and be able to maintain energy throughout the day
- Good customer service skills and be positive communicator
- £28,000 per annum plus overtime
- Hours: Monday to Fridays 8.30am to 5.30pm (One hour for dinner) plus alternate Saturdays from 8.30am to 12.30pm (Overtime)
- Holidays: 20 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this role.
Experience is required for this role and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
19th June 2018
Protecting candidate data during and after recruitment
We’re sure, like us, you’ve been overloaded with e... Read more
24th May 2018
Benefits of recruiting a diverse workforce
If you are discriminating or you only attract a ce... Read more
21st April 2018
5 changes employers need to know about
Employment law is always changing, making it diffi... Read more