Sales Support Administrator /Baildon, West Yorkshire
We are looking for a Sales Support Administrator for a dynamic and Growing Baildon based company who manufacture, supply and install textile products to both individual and trade clients. This newly created role will be based in the Sales department supporting the Director with sales enquiries and achieving orders. You will be mentored and you will also learn lots of sales skills. This requires someone who likes to learn new things due to the varied and diverse range of products that the company offers.
The successful candidate will have a positive can-do approach and be confident in liaising with customers both over the telephone and by email. Reliability, good time keeping, positive attitude and good work ethic are all essential. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving employer who values and develops its employees, the sales team will grow quickly over the next few years, so the opportunity to join at an early stage could well offer progression opportunities. There is a company pension scheme, regular breaks and lots of opportunities for development and growth.
- You will have an excellent telephone manner
- Focused to deliver high standards of customer service
- IT skills are essential with experience of using Microsoft Office
- Be confident in liaising with customers
- You will be a team player but also able to work on own initiative
- A good work ethic and carries out duties with care and attention to detail
- Ability to carry out repetitive tasks with equal conviction
- Proven experience in an administration based role is desirable
- Acting as a first point of contact for all calls coming into the department
- Ensuring emails and web enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Preparing and sending quotes, confirming and processing sales orders
- Maintain a competent understanding of company’s products
- Managing customer databases ensuring that all data is kept up to date
- Providing administrative support in relation to all sales related activities
- Carrying out general office duties
- Location: Baildon, West Yorkshire
- Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Hours: Full time: Mon to Fri / 9am to 5pm
Please apply with an up to date CV and we ask you to use an accompanying Cover Letter with any further relevant information and your reasons for applying.
At Key Appointments (UK) Ltd, we guarantee to confirm receipt of your application within 2 working days. The decision of suitability against this role will be based on the information contained in your CV and cover letter. Due to the high numbers of applications we receive, we are regretfully unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard back within 10 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
7th March 2018
Which interview techniques are right for your business?
Once you have clarified the role, advertised the p... Read more
2nd March 2018
Preparing for Interview Success
If you’ve been applying for new jobs or have your... Read more
20th February 2018
Top 10 tips for conducting productive telephone interviews
Telephone interviews can be very beneficial in the... Read more