Recruitment Advisor (part-time) /Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds
- £28,000 per annum (pro-rata),
- Permanent, Part-time
We have a superb opportunity for a part-time Recruitment Advisor to join a manufacturing business based in Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds. You will be responsible for leading the recruitment process for all areas of the business including Management, Support Staff, Service Centres and Production.
The successful candidate will have previous recruitment experience and knowledge of human resources processes. You will also have experience of interviewing and selection and be able to advise department managers on best practice.
- 24 hours per week over 5 days (some flexibility)
- £14.35 per hour / £28,000 pro-rata
Duties include but not limited to;
- Ensure that the appropriate Authorisation to Recruit process is followed and approved by relevant parties
- Promote the attraction and flow of potential interest to the business, considering Company Internet / Corporate Branding / career fairs etc
- Consider all options for sourcing recruitment – including internal and external advertisements (agencies and internet)
- Support the People Development team with the delivery of succession mapping activities, aligned to business priorities
- Be the main point of contact for recruitment agencies, agreeing terms and conditions ( including fees), and conduct regular reviews on the delivery of their services
- Support managers with the selection process: competency based interviews / paper tray exercises and aptitude testing (maths English, IT etc)
- Ensure that the Equality and Diversity Policy is followed throughout the recruitment process, to ensure fair treatment of all
- Ensure that job descriptions are in place for all roles at point of recruitment
- Support the People Development team with the administration requirements needed throughout the recruitment stages i.e. interview letters; Instructions for contracts, payments, Asylum Immigration checks, qualification checks, references, IT new starter list etc.
- Support the induction process for all new starters – in particular deliver an induction pack to all new starters
- Ensure that a 3-monthly (30-60-90 days) performance review is completed
Experience and skills required;
- Previous recruitment experience is essential including a variety of resourcing techniques and interviewing skills
- Good knowledge of human resource processes including compliance best practice and employment legislation
- Minimum of GCSE Maths and English (C and above)
- Good knowledge and application of IT systems
- Highly experienced in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Builds relationships with both stakeholders and external suppliers
- Able to multi-task, planning and organising effectively
Please apply with a full CV outlining your experience as to how you meet the requirements of the role.
Experience is required for this role and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us by 20th January 2018 your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Office Manager / Bookkeeper - Otley, Leeds £23,000-£28,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Financial Services Administrator / Paraplanner - Wakefield dependent on experience. Read more...
- Recruitment Advisor (part-time) - Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds £28,000 per annum (pro-rata). Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th January 2018
10 Top Tips for finding that dream job
new year usually means a new start for a lot of pe... Read more
2nd January 2018
How to conduct effective appraisals
Once you have the right people, you’ll want to ret... Read more
15th December 2017
Are you managing poor performance?
Many managers find it difficult to address poor pe... Read more