Project Engineer /Leeds
- £30,000-£35,000 dependent on experience,
- Permanent, Full-time
We are looking for a Project Engineer for a Leeds based company who are specialists in the air conditioning, ventilation and process cooling field for the Food Industry. Working within an existing established contracts team, as a Project Engineer you will be responsible for managing projects from concept through to handover.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to develop. To be considered for this role, you will need to have worked in a similar role within air conditioning, ventilation or building services. A HND or equivalent qualification in Engineering and strong Health & Safety knowledge and training is also essential.
The position offers scope for real job satisfaction and opportunities for development and progression with a growing company.
- Salary £30,000-£35,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Full-time / Permanent
- Based in Leeds
- Travel required to customer sites throughout the UK, 1-2 days per week
- Communication with clients to understand their requirements and to ensure their expectations are met
- Produce all necessary health and safety documentation for each project
- Co-ordinating the installation of M&E services to customer sites
- Manage on site installation teams
- Ensure compliance with all relevant standards and specifications
- Negotiate and project manage suppliers and subcontractors
Experience & Skills;
- HND level qualification in an Engineering
- Engineering background in air conditioning, ventilation or building services
- Experience with Health & Safety
- Good interpersonal skills
- Developed IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word, MS Project etc.)
- Full Driving Licence
- Planning, directing and controlling site activities
- Ability to control budgets and cashflow
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
At Key Appointments, we will confirm receipt of your CV by email within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future advertised roles.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
23rd October 2017
Job Searching: How to Learn from Rejection
The chances of landing the first job you apply for... Read more
9th October 2017
The "human" aspect of human resources
Our guest blog this month is from Lyn Creasey ay L... Read more
9th October 2017
Improve performance with effective performance management
Performance management is an ongoing process where... Read more