Processing Operatives /Wetherby, West Yorkshire
- Day Shift - £18,819 Night Shift - £20,119,
We are looking to recruit two Day Shift Processing Operatives and one Night Shift Processing Operative to support the team of a leading food manufacturer based in Wetherby. All posts are on a permanent basis.
Previous experience is not essential as full training will be given so that the Operative is competent in all aspects of their role.
Role Responsibilities (All Roles)
Working as part of a team to ensure the planned output is achieved on time and in full throughout the shift
- Ensuring you work safely at all times as detailed in the Company’s Health & Safety Policy
- Maintain the defined GMP standards in your area throughout the shift.
- Ensuring that the output from your shift meets the defined quality standards fully
- Ensuring the line is set up to defined standards during the shift and at shift handover
- Communicating clearly and accurately with all other members of the processing team
Role 1: Day Shift
Working in the packing hall, the role is responsible for supporting a team in the efficient running of the line, and in particular in the operation of key tasks around the filler, including operation of:
- The hoist, and loading of the IBC to the hopper
- Drum loading and infeed to the filler
- Filler strip, clean and reassemble
- Filler settings and operation
- Average weight checks
- Capper loading and unloading
Role 2: Day Shift & Role 3: Night Shift
The roles have immediate responsibility for supporting the other members of the Processing team in the efficient running of the Processing areas. Key tasks will include:
- Carrying out all process operations (mixing, loading &running)
- Carrying out all process operations in the mixing area
- Carrying out all weighing up operations
- Maintaining company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards
Skills and Experience
- You will need to be punctual and reliable
- You will have excellent attention to detail
- You will be a Team Player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- You will be responsible and able to work to procedures
Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Salary: Day Shifts - £18,819 per annum
Salary: Night Shift - £20,119 per annum
Please apply with an up to date CV and we ask you to use an accompanying Cover Letter with any further relevant information and your reasons for applying.
At Key Appointments (UK) Ltd, we guarantee to confirm receipt of your application within 2 working days. The decision of suitability against this role will be based on the information contained in your CV and cover letter. Due to the high numbers of applications we receive, we are regretfully unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
10th July 2017
Key Appointments is celebrating!
After eight years of placing talented candidates i... Read more
7th July 2017
Engage & Grow: Growing your business through employee engagement
Employee engagement is best described as an approa... Read more
26th June 2017
Are you neglecting your intrapreneurs?
Intrapreneurship is being adopted by more and more... Read more