- £25,000 - £35,000,
This successful and well respected Financial Solutions business based in Kingston-upon-Thames is looking for an experienced Paraplanner to work within a Financial Planning and Mortgage Advice practice, working alongside both Financial Planners and Mortgage Advisers.
The role is ideally focused for those who wish to develop themselves within the industry. Whilst some level of qualification is important, the Director is personally putting as much focus on the applicant’s desire and dynamism as they are on the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
- Provide technical support to include fund/provider research
- Writing ‘Suitability Reports’ for both Financial Planning and Mortgage Advisers
- Attending client meetings on occasion
- Liaising regularly with providers and clients in addition to
- Ensuring compliance requirements are satisfied adequately
The successful candidate must have;
- Self-motivated and well organised
- A good communicator
- A good team player
- Previous experience within a paraplanning position
- Computer/word-processing and letter writing skills
- Experience of completing research and reports for investment and pension scenarios preferred
- Certificate in Financial Administration and Planning (CeFAP®) and/or Diploma level 4 qualified. CeMAP would also be helpful.
- Good administration skills and a working knowledge of Financial Services terminology and products expected.
In return for your hard work you will receive genuine career progression and assistance with taking further industry qualifications, all based within a friendly and professional environment.
Basic Salary (dependent on experience etc): £25K to £35K
Performance-based Bonus (up to £10K)
Employee Benefits: Pension after 3 months, Healthcare cover after 12 months
Holidays 20 days, moving to 25 days after 24 months service (Inc Xmas shutdown, exc Bank Holidays)
Please apply with an up to date CV detailing your experience.
The decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV and cover letter. We will confirm receipt of your CV within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future roles.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
10th July 2017
Key Appointments is celebrating!
After eight years of placing talented candidates i... Read more
7th July 2017
Engage & Grow: Growing your business through employee engagement
Employee engagement is best described as an approa... Read more
26th June 2017
Are you neglecting your intrapreneurs?
Intrapreneurship is being adopted by more and more... Read more