PA to Headmaster /Yeadon, Leeds
- £30,000-£35,000 per annum,
- Permanent, Full-time
This exceptional independent, day and boarding public school is recruiting for a highly experienced PA to provide support to the Headmaster to start in August 2018.
This is a busy and challenging role which requires an individual who is well organised, diligent and a proven track record working as a Personal Assistant. We are also looking for someone who has excellent communication skills as the individual will be the first point of contact from all members of the School community and beyond.
The successful candidate will possess the following;
- Attention to detail, organised and professional
- Strong organisational skills
- Advanced IT skills in the key Microsoft Office applications
- Diary & time management
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Proactive, flexible, an excellent team player along with the ability to work independently.
- Confidentiality is paramount and must be maintained at all times
- Previous experience of working within an academic or school environment would be advantageous, although not essential.
Main responsibilities would include;
- Act as frontline contact for Headmaster for incoming enquires
- Smooth running of Headmasters Office
- Full secretarial and administrative support including but not exclusive to; drafting letters, note taking, filing, diary management, organising travel arrangements
- Confidential minute taking at various meetings
- Assist with administration of academic recruitment
- Regular communication with Senior Leadership Team and School Governors
- Keeping all data and filing up to date and organised in an appropriate manner
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Headmaster
- Salary £30,000-£35,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Full-time / Permanent
- Hours: 8am-5pm during term time / 9am-4pm during school holidays
- To start August 2018
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
At Key Appointments, we will confirm receipt of your CV by email within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future advertised roles.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
7th March 2018
Which interview techniques are right for your business?
Once you have clarified the role, advertised the p... Read more
2nd March 2018
Preparing for Interview Success
If you’ve been applying for new jobs or have your... Read more
20th February 2018
Top 10 tips for conducting productive telephone interviews
Telephone interviews can be very beneficial in the... Read more