HVAC Estimator /Leeds -
- £30,000-£35,000 dependent on experience,
- Permanent, Full-time
Due to business growth, we are looking for a HVAC Estimator for a Leeds based engineering company who are specialists in the air conditioning, ventilation and process cooling field for the Food Industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to develop. To be considered for this role, you will need to have gained experience in design or estimating within air conditioning, ventilation or building services. A relevant HND or equivalent qualification in Engineering and strong numerical skills are also required.
The position offers scope for real job satisfaction and opportunities for development and progression with a growing company.
- Salary £30,000-£35,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Full-time / Permanent
- Based in Leeds
- Establish initial design proposals based on customer enquiries and surveys
- Cost all company proposals
- Prepare formal quote documentation
Experience & Skills;
- Experience in design or estimating within air conditioning, ventilation or building services
- Highly desirable to have a working knowledge of psychrometrics, fans, sheet metal fabrication/ductwork, air movement, controls and electrics
- Experience of refrigeration, pumps, valves, steam, insulation, pipework and plumbing would be beneficial
- A relevant engineering qualification to HNC/HND or degree level
- Must be numerate and proficient in mathematics
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience of Microsoft Project and AutoCAD would be an advantage
- A team player
- Clear and concise communicator
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- Work within given timescales and to deadlines
- Be keen to learn
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
At Key Appointments, we will confirm receipt of your CV by email within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future advertised roles.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
1st August 2017
Are you a manager or a leader?
During most of the 20th century, management was a... Read more
10th July 2017
Key Appointments is celebrating!
After eight years of placing talented candidates i... Read more
7th July 2017
Engage & Grow: Growing your business through employee engagement
Employee engagement is best described as an approa... Read more