HVAC Estimator /Leeds -
- £30,000-£35,000 dependent on experience,
- Permanent, Full-time
Due to business growth, we are looking for a HVAC Estimator for a Leeds based engineering company who are specialists in the air conditioning, ventilation and process cooling field for the Food Industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to develop. To be considered for this role, you will need to have gained experience in design or estimating within air conditioning, ventilation or building services. A relevant HND or equivalent qualification in Engineering and strong numerical skills are also required.
The position offers scope for real job satisfaction and opportunities for development and progression with a growing company.
- Salary £30,000-£35,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Full-time / Permanent
- Based in Leeds
- Establish initial design proposals based on customer enquiries and surveys
- Cost all company proposals
- Prepare formal quote documentation
Experience & Skills;
- Experience in design or estimating within air conditioning, ventilation or building services
- Highly desirable to have a working knowledge of psychrometrics, fans, sheet metal fabrication/ductwork, air movement, controls and electrics
- Experience of refrigeration, pumps, valves, steam, insulation, pipework and plumbing would be beneficial
- A relevant engineering qualification to HNC/HND or degree level
- Must be numerate and proficient in mathematics
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience of Microsoft Project and AutoCAD would be an advantage
- A team player
- Clear and concise communicator
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- Work within given timescales and to deadlines
- Be keen to learn
To apply for this role, please apply with an up to date CV detailing how your experience matches the requirement of the role.
At Key Appointments, we will confirm receipt of your CV by email within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future advertised roles.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
23rd October 2017
Job Searching: How to Learn from Rejection
The chances of landing the first job you apply for... Read more
9th October 2017
The "human" aspect of human resources
Our guest blog this month is from Lyn Creasey ay L... Read more
9th October 2017
Improve performance with effective performance management
Performance management is an ongoing process where... Read more