Graduate Sales Account Manager /Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salary: Dependent on expereince,
- Permanent, Full-time
We are recruiting Graduate Sales Account Managers who have a food related degree such as food & nutrition, sports nutrition or food sciences. This is a career opportunity to join an International Food Manufacturing company who provide specialist ingredients including flavourings etc into the food and beverage industry. You will be keen to establish yourself in a sales account management role and be a confident communicator.
There is an in-depth training period which will see you getting to know the business as a whole and will require you to work away (fully expensed) during the week at a number of sites across the UK. You will shadow experienced Sales Account Managers until you are ready to start looking after some of the company’s current accounts and will then be based from the Leeds office.
The accounts you will look after may be based in the UK or Internationally, so you will need to be happy travelling internationally and have a driving licence to enable you to travel to customers in the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting industry and work with some household and well-known brands.
Requirements for the role;
- Some experience in business to business sales would be preferred
- A real interest in the food industry
- You will have a degree in Food & Nutrition or a similar scientific degree
- Can build relationships with ease and provide high standards of customer service
- Able to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated and driven to acquire new customers
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail
- Good IT skills and accustomed to using Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
- Starting salary dependent on experience
- Plus company bonus and benefits
Please apply with an up to date CV detailing your experience.
The decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV and cover letter. We will confirm receipt of your CV within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future roles.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
21st April 2018
5 changes employers need to know about
Employment law is always changing, making it diffi... Read more
3rd April 2018
Is lack of interview feedback damaging your employer brand?
For candidates, job interviews are like walking a... Read more
7th March 2018
Which interview techniques are right for your business?
Once you have clarified the role, advertised the p... Read more