Financial Services Administrator / Paraplanner /Wakefield
- dependent on experience,
- Permanent, Full-time
This successful and professional Financial Services business in Wakefield is looking for an experienced Financial Services Administrator or trainee Paraplanner to provide technical and administrative support to the Advisors and their clients.
The role is ideally focused for those who wish to develop themselves within the industry. Whilst some level of financial qualification is important, we are also looking for an individual who is looking to develop their career further and is dynamic and highly professional.
Applications from experienced Paraplanners would also be welcomed.
- Full-time / Permanent
- Salary will be dependent on experience
- Provide technical support to include fund/provider research
- Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations
- Complete application / proposals forms
- Attend client meetings on occasion
- Liaise regularly with providers and clients
- Ensure compliance requirements are satisfied adequately
The successful candidate must have;
- Good administration skills and a working knowledge of Financial Services terminology and products expected.
- Ideally a Certificate in Financial Administration and Planning (CeFAP®) and/or Diploma level 4 qualified or studying towards
- Able to work within defined business processes
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Detailed and accurate
- Excellent inter‐personal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritise effectively
- Good IT skills
- Good report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
In return for your hard work you will receive genuine career progression and assistance with taking further industry qualifications, all based within a friendly and professional environment.
Please apply with an up to date CV detailing your experience.
The decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV and cover letter. We will confirm receipt of your CV within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future roles.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
7th March 2018
Which interview techniques are right for your business?
Once you have clarified the role, advertised the p... Read more
2nd March 2018
Preparing for Interview Success
If you’ve been applying for new jobs or have your... Read more
20th February 2018
Top 10 tips for conducting productive telephone interviews
Telephone interviews can be very beneficial in the... Read more