Financial / Mortgage Advisor /Kingston-upon-Thames
- Expected OTE £60,000 plus,
- Permanent, Full-time
This successful and well respected Financial Solutions business based in Kingston-upon-Thames is looking for experienced Financial Planners and Mortgage Advisors who are looking to further their career by growing their own client base and seeking their independence in a self-employed role. This is a highly supportive business and you will be provided with ongoing training and development to ensure that you achieve your own personal goals. A full back office service is also available to ensure that you are always fully compliant.
The role includes being able to provide advice on the full range of financial planning services such as Pensions, Investments and Protections. You will need to be happy to develop your own client base however some warm leads will be provided.
We will give you…
- A comprehensive life and investment product range from some of the most respected sources in the industry
- Some of the best mortgage deals to be found nationwide– supported by free mortgage sourcing software
- Market-leading general insurance
- An innovative on-line trading platform – ensuring you trade compliantly We will then back this up by providing:
- Individually tailored contracts which are designed to match your income needs and business goals
- Full compliance support
- Free professional indemnity insurance
- Business development support.
- Ensure all clients are treated fairly and in line with the company procedures
- Build client relationships through the Financial Planning process, ensuring the focus is on the client’s attitude, objectives and goals.
- Act in a professional and ethical way in all your dealings with both client’s and colleagues.
- Liaise effectively with Paraplanners and Administrators
The successful candidate must have;
- Level 4 CII/PFS Diploma in Financial Planning
- Good understanding of financial planning process
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience of providing financial planning advice to clients
- Excellent technical knowledge and good understanding of compliance requirements
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build effective relationships with clients
- Access to their own full client base is helpful, but not essential.
- Driving License and Own Transport, helpful but not essential (especially if London based)
Location; Greater London and Surrey
Earnings; Fantastic earning potential ultimately guided by you, expected OTE of around £60K plus
Please apply with an up to date CV detailing your experience.
The decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV and cover letter. We will confirm receipt of your CV within 2 working days. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and would be more than happy to consider you for future roles.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
13th September 2017
Get more from your team through effective coaching
Coaching can be an extremely effective tool for de... Read more
1st August 2017
Are you a manager or a leader?
During most of the 20th century, management was a... Read more
10th July 2017
Key Appointments is celebrating!
After eight years of placing talented candidates i... Read more