Compliance Administrator /Leeds
- £20k-£24k depending on experience,
- Permanent, Full-time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Administrator for this growing Chemicals company in Leeds on a full-time, permanent basis. We are looking for a highly experienced administrator who has excellent attention to detail, is self-sufficient and process driven to handle compliance and regulatory requirements on behalf of the company.
You will be able to manage your own workload, be team focussed and happy to liaise with customers to meet their requirements. Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Office packages and good organisation is also required. A chemicals background would be useful but not essential.
Salary - £20,000-£24,000 per annum (fully dependent on experience)
Hours - Monday-Friday / 9am-5pm
- Responsibility for signing off all Specifications for customers
- Producing Material Safety Data Sheets and COSHH statements
- Develop industry knowledge and keep up to date with all industry legislation
- Ensure legislation and compliance is integrated into the relevant company systems
Skills and Experience;
- Experience in an administrative capacity in a compliance/legislative environment
- Accustomed to processing detailed information
- Able to work quickly and to deadlines, changing priorities to meet customer needs
- Well organised and excellent attention to detail
- Advanced IT skills including computer operation expertise
- Confident telephone manner and customer focused
- Must be self-motivated as well as able to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage own workload and use initiative
To apply, please use a full and up to date CV.
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes, skills, experience, education and location. Please provide supporting information, should you feel it appropriate.
To ensure that we can confirm receipt of your application, please ensure that your email address is contained in your CV. You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of your application (Monday-Friday).
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who are not successful. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. We will however consider any future applications you make.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
21st April 2018
5 changes employers need to know about
Employment law is always changing, making it diffi... Read more
3rd April 2018
Is lack of interview feedback damaging your employer brand?
For candidates, job interviews are like walking a... Read more
7th March 2018
Which interview techniques are right for your business?
Once you have clarified the role, advertised the p... Read more