Class C Driver /Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £22,500 per annum,
We are looking for a Class C / 18 tonne Driver for a growing parcel collection and delivery company in Leeds. You must have a Class C licence to carry out both pallet delivery and collections for Commercial and Residential customers in Leeds and Harrogate.
The company has a reputation for high standards of customer service therefore Drivers must also be reliable, punctual and have a positive attitude.
You will be also be trained in tail lift operations and be CPC qualified.
- £22,500 per annum
- £1,000 per annum in bonus (paid twice yearly)
- Hours: Monday to Friday / 7.30am-6.30pm, (1 hour lunch)
- Saturday mornings are covered on a rota basis on overtime rates
- Making pallet collections and deliveries
- Travelling throughout Leeds and Harrogate
- Providing excellent customer service
Experience and skills required;
- You must have previous experience of driving an 18 tonne vehicle
- Class C licence is essential
- You will be CPC qualified
- Trained in tail lift operations
- A punctual and reliable work ethic is also required
- You will be in good health and be able to maintain energy throughout the day
- Good customer service skills and positive communicator
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this role.
Experience is required for this role and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
23rd October 2017
Job Searching: How to Learn from Rejection
The chances of landing the first job you apply for... Read more
9th October 2017
The "human" aspect of human resources
Our guest blog this month is from Lyn Creasey ay L... Read more
9th October 2017
Improve performance with effective performance management
Performance management is an ongoing process where... Read more