Class C Driver /Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £22,500 per annum,
We are looking for a Class C / 18 tonne Driver for a growing parcel collection and delivery company in Leeds. You must have a Class C licence to carry out both pallet delivery and collections for Commercial and Residential customers in Leeds and Harrogate.
The company has a reputation for high standards of customer service therefore Drivers must also be reliable, punctual and have a positive attitude.
You will be also be trained in tail lift operations and be CPC qualified.
- £22,500 per annum
- £1,000 per annum in bonus (paid twice yearly)
- Hours: Monday to Friday / 7.30am-6.30pm, (1 hour lunch)
- Saturday mornings are covered on a rota basis on overtime rates
- Making pallet collections and deliveries
- Travelling throughout Leeds and Harrogate
- Providing excellent customer service
Experience and skills required;
- You must have previous experience of driving an 18 tonne vehicle
- Class C licence is essential
- You will be CPC qualified
- Trained in tail lift operations
- A punctual and reliable work ethic is also required
- You will be in good health and be able to maintain energy throughout the day
- Good customer service skills and positive communicator
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this role.
Experience is required for this role and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV. We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Office Manager / Bookkeeper - Otley, Leeds £23,000-£28,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Financial Services Administrator / Paraplanner - Wakefield dependent on experience. Read more...
- Recruitment Advisor (part-time) - Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds £28,000 per annum (pro-rata). Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th January 2018
10 Top Tips for finding that dream job
new year usually means a new start for a lot of pe... Read more
2nd January 2018
How to conduct effective appraisals
Once you have the right people, you’ll want to ret... Read more
15th December 2017
Are you managing poor performance?
Many managers find it difficult to address poor pe... Read more