Business Support Administrator /Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorkshire
- £17,000 - £20,000,
- Temporary, Full-time
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Business Support Administrator for a well-established and growing business on a temp to perm basis in Sherburn-in-Elmet, North Yorkshire. Applicants must be available for an immediate start.
As a Business Support Administrator, you will carry out various general office-based tasks including; arranging travel, booking accommodation, attending to actions from meetings and organising refreshments.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar administrative based role and will have a good working knowledge of using MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint. Reliability, flexibility, good time keeping, a positive attitude and good work ethic are all essential.
- General administrative duties
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Arranging and booking travel
- Arranging and planning meetings
- Responding to emails professionally
- Database management
- Arranging refreshments for meetings
- Managing actions from meetings
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Previous Administration experience is required
- Must be IT literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with experience of using PowerPoint
- Must have a confident and outgoing personality
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Works with care and attention to detail
- Team player but able to work on own initiative
- Effective communication skills
- Location: Sherburn in Elmet
- Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 per annum
- Hours: Full time
- Temp to Perm
Must be available to start immediately and reside within easy reach of Sherburn-in-Elmet.
Please apply with an up to date CV and we ask you to use an accompanying Cover Letter with any further relevant information and your reasons for applying.
At Key Appointments (UK) Ltd, we guarantee to confirm receipt of your application within 2 working days. The decision of suitability against this role will be based on the information contained in your CV and cover letter. Due to the high numbers of applications we receive, we are regretfully unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard back within 10 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
19th June 2018
Protecting candidate data during and after recruitment
We’re sure, like us, you’ve been overloaded with e... Read more
24th May 2018
Benefits of recruiting a diverse workforce
If you are discriminating or you only attract a ce... Read more
21st April 2018
5 changes employers need to know about
Employment law is always changing, making it diffi... Read more