Building Inspector /Bradford, West Yorkshire
- £27,000 per annum,
Due to expansion, we are looking for an experienced Building Inspector for a leading home improvements company based in Bradford, Yorkshire.
As a Building Inspector, you be responsible for managing and coordinating the building teams, and inspecting the groundwork (footings) and all building work (bases) against building survey specification.
You will also be responsible for managing customer expectations and resolving any issues that may arise in a timely manner.
Inspections will be carried out at customer’s addresses across Yorkshire so a company van will be provided, you therefore must have a current driving licence.
- A high standard of proven experience in building works
- Ability to read and understand building survey plans to check work in progress and plan timescale of new orders
- Excellent communication skills; able to communicate effectively to customers i.e. to be articulate
- To sign off sub-contractors invoice of works completed
- Expected to conduct many on site visits in all sorts of weather therefore they need to be energetic and self-motivated.
- Conscientious towards quality of work and a strong sense of commitment to meeting business targets.
- Proficient writing skills
- Customer focused with a positive attitude
- A Full UK Driving Licence
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £27,000 per annum
Hours: Full time permanent role (7.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday)
Company vehicle (van) – business mileage paid
28 days holiday pay
If you are interested in applying for the role, please apply with a CV or general overview of your experience. The decision of suitability will be based on the information provided by you, so please tell us as much information as possible.
We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application, you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Office Manager / Bookkeeper - Otley, Leeds £23,000-£28,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Financial Services Administrator / Paraplanner - Wakefield dependent on experience. Read more...
- Recruitment Advisor (part-time) - Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds £28,000 per annum (pro-rata). Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th January 2018
10 Top Tips for finding that dream job
new year usually means a new start for a lot of pe... Read more
2nd January 2018
How to conduct effective appraisals
Once you have the right people, you’ll want to ret... Read more
15th December 2017
Are you managing poor performance?
Many managers find it difficult to address poor pe... Read more