Administration Assistant /Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- £15000 - £18000 dependent on experience,
This successful and well respected Financial Solutions business based in Wakefield is looking for an experienced Administration Assistant to provide administrative assistance to their team of Financial Planners and Mortgage Advisers.
As Administration Assistant you will have a very good knowledge of office systems and procedures, an understanding of Windows and Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel, and Outlook, and of the Internet. You will be able to manage and prioritise your own workload and possess excellent organisational skills. A keen eye for detail is essential.
The successful candidate will be highly customer focussed and strive for excellence in all that they do.
- First point of contact for customers dealing with incoming enquiries on a daily basis
- Updating and maintaining company systems
- Preparing Meeting Packs for the advisors as required
- Liaising with all third-party providers
- Managing general office administration including answering telephone calls, e-mails and letters, taking and relaying messages and answering queries where appropriate
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes to ensure a professional and consistent company image is upheld
- Able to handle a varied workload
- Able to work as part of a team
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Previous experience within an administrative role is essential
- Good working knowledge of MS office Applications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent customer service standards
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Accurate numerical skills
- Supportive and approachable personality
Hours: Full-time (35 hours per week) Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm or 8.30am – 4.30pm
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 Dependent on experience
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this role.
This is a permanent role and Key Appointments (UK) Limited is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency in connection with this position. Experience is required for this role and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV.
We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and we would be more than happy to consider you for future roles.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
7th March 2018
Which interview techniques are right for your business?
Once you have clarified the role, advertised the p... Read more
2nd March 2018
Preparing for Interview Success
If you’ve been applying for new jobs or have your... Read more
20th February 2018
Top 10 tips for conducting productive telephone interviews
Telephone interviews can be very beneficial in the... Read more