Account & Technical Development Manager /Poland - Home based
- Salary: Dependent on Experience,
- Full-time, Contract
This leading independent UK based, global distributor of speciality chemicals is looking to recruit an Account & Technical Development Manager on a consultancy basis to work within their sales department in Poland.
As Account & Technical Development Manager, you will be responsible for seeking potential new customers in the market place and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
You will be expected to attract, build and maintain business through effective promotion of the company, products and services and to maximise the conversion of these product enquiries into sales. You will be parallel responsible for all sales activity to maximise sales and margin performance across the account portfolio within your area.
- To have technical expertise in the full range of chemicals offered by the company and comprehensively promote the company’s product range and services to all current and prospective customers within designated area of responsibility.
- To visit R&D departments and procurement to ensure the company’s portfolio is involved at the inception of new products for approvals as well as alternatives.
- Initiation, implementation and management of technical and commercial projects (as required).
- Quoting or responding to sample and information requests rapidly and comprehensively to create best customer impression.
- Accurately document customer meetings, update project pipeline and efficiently follow up to provide high quality support for customer, maintain momentum and close sales deals.
- Coordinate and support outbound sales activity with internal sales and communicate within whole organisation when required.
- Be actively involved in exhibitions and customer training events.
- Meet/exceed agreed monthly, quarterly and annual sales and any other performance targets
- To project a professional, competent and efficient image of the Company at all times in front of customers or suppliers.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Degree Qualified - Life Science - Essential
- Cosmetics and/or cleaning industry experience – Essential
- 2 years field sales experience - Essential
- PC and HC formulation development - Desirable
- Outgoing Personality - Essential
- Communication & presentation – Essential
- Organisation & Planning - Essential
- Commercial Acumen - Essential
- Strategic Planning - Desirable
- Computer literacy (basic Word and Excel) - Essential
- Full Driving Licence - Essential
- Fluent in English and Polish - Essential
DETAILS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
- Full time position
- Employed on a contractor basis
- Location: Poland - Field / home based
- Travelling in Poland and abroad.
Closing date 28th May 2018.
Please apply with a full and up to date CV and covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this including your salary expectations.
At Key Appointments (UK) Ltd, we guarantee to confirm receipt of your application within 2 working days. The decision of suitability against this role will be based on the information contained in your CV and cover letter. Due to the high numbers of applications we receive, we are regretfully unable to provide specific feedback to all applications.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
21st April 2018
5 changes employers need to know about
Employment law is always changing, making it diffi... Read more
3rd April 2018
Is lack of interview feedback damaging your employer brand?
For candidates, job interviews are like walking a... Read more
7th March 2018
Which interview techniques are right for your business?
Once you have clarified the role, advertised the p... Read more