Account Manager /Elland, West Yorkshire
- Salary - dependent on experience,
This leading independent UK based, chemical sampling service is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Elland, West Yorkshire.
Working in a warehouse laboratory, you will be responsible for daily processing of Client orders, and assisting with the management and control of Clients stock lines.
- To process Sample Requests on the company’s Focus System
- Confirming despatch of Sample Requests on Focus System
- Complete all Dangerous Goods documentation (when required)
- Manage all courier documentation (when required)
- Month end duties including monthly reports and invoicing
- Updating month end folder with client details
- Creating clients monthly stock report
- Managing Clients and Internal Reporting requirements
- Printing and copying specifications
- Printing and copying Health & Safety documentation
- Typing Certificates of Analysis
- Obtaining proof of deliveries and flight information for shipments
- Updating and linking Health & Safety details on Focus system and filing as needed
- Updating Specification sheets
- Stationery and consumable replenishment
- Answering telephone and dealing with visitors
- General filing
- Monitoring and processing back orders
- Deal with Quality Inspector
- Oversee any IT Responsibilities
- Monitor Courier performance
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Previous administration experience is essential
- You must be a team player
- Able to work under pressure
- IT Literate with experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills and good telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Export knowledge would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Stock System would be an advantage
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Elland, Leeds
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter outlining why you would be suitable for this role.
This is a permanent role and Key Appointments (UK) Limited is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency in connection with this position. Experience is required for this role and the decision of suitability will be based on the information in your CV.
We regretfully are unable to provide specific feedback to all applications. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We do however wish you luck in your job search and we would be more than happy to consider you for future roles.
- Office Manager / Bookkeeper - Otley, Leeds £23,000-£28,000 per annum dependent on experience. Read more...
- Financial Services Administrator / Paraplanner - Wakefield dependent on experience. Read more...
- Recruitment Advisor (part-time) - Sherburn in Elmet, Leeds £28,000 per annum (pro-rata). Read more...
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
16th January 2018
10 Top Tips for finding that dream job
new year usually means a new start for a lot of pe... Read more
2nd January 2018
How to conduct effective appraisals
Once you have the right people, you’ll want to ret... Read more
15th December 2017
Are you managing poor performance?
Many managers find it difficult to address poor pe... Read more