Account Manager /York, North Yorkshire
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join a growing company in York who supply businesses with telecoms systems and cloud based managed solutions.
As Account Manager, you will look after and manage existing customer accounts whilst identifying further business opportunities, cross and upselling services.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dedicated individual looking to build their career whilst working alongside a bunch of brilliantly talented people who strive to put extraordinary into everything they do. We’re looking for an ‘A player’ who can accomplish more in 5 hours than most people do in a couple of days. If you are one, and you know it. We'd like to meet you.
- Responsibility for the development of new business within these accounts in alignment with company growth
- Liaising with the Service and Network Technical teams
- Reach targets outlined by company growth plan
- Raise Quotes, Proposals and Contracts
- Collate administrative documents on behalf of existing and new customers
- Maintain customer documents, document templates and sales activity on SharePoint
- Maintain and update customers records in Sage
- Completion and maintenance of Customer Order Tracker.
- Monitor and action of all Renewal business
- Plan and priorities personal sales activities and customer contact
- Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Co-ordinate calendars
- Attend and present at external customer meetings
- Manage and action the cease of circuits with infrastructure providers
- Plan and support organized marketing activities.
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Strong commercial acumen
- Desire to deliver exceptional customer service
- Excellent planning, organisation and problem-solving skills
- Good presentation, written and communication skills
- Salary: £22,000 plus excellent benefits including pension, healthcare and personal development and training plan.
- Hours: Full-time / Permanent - Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm
- Location: York, North Yorkshire
Please apply with an up to date CV which includes relevant experience.
This is a permanent role and Key Appointments (UK) Limited is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency in connection with this position. Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV’s we are receiving, we are unable to respond all applications. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days of your application, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Receive all our latest news and updates
Latest from the blog
19th June 2018
Protecting candidate data during and after recruitment
We’re sure, like us, you’ve been overloaded with e... Read more
24th May 2018
Benefits of recruiting a diverse workforce
If you are discriminating or you only attract a ce... Read more
21st April 2018
5 changes employers need to know about
Employment law is always changing, making it diffi... Read more